Intel i9 9900K 3.60GHz
AMD Rx 480 8GB
G.SKILL RipJaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2666
Windows 10
MSI MPG Z390 gaming pro carbon LGA 1151
1TB SSD for window's and what not
3TB HDD for game's fornning at 7500RPM
850WATT corsair power supply

Now my question is this. Bottleneck Detector (not that i fully trust there site) is saying i have a 100% bottleneck and to fix this i should buy a $1500 Nvidia GeForce Titan XP collectors edition. Now my question for everyone is do you believe this or not cause i will be honest i have not really seen it bottleneck at all. If you believe this to be true that it is what do you all think i should really do

Solution
Those sites are garbage, it's going to come down the the game & monitor resolution/refresh rate. If your at 1080P then that pairing is fine although your CPU can handle a much more powerful GPU. There's ways to test this.
https://davescomputertips.com/how-to-determine-gpu-vs-cpu-bottlenecks-and-possible-solutions/

That being said usually you want to spend double on the GPU of the price of the CPU for a balanced system but what you have is fine as your CPU will last for at least a few GPU upgrades.

WildCard999

Titan
Those sites are garbage, it's going to come down the the game & monitor resolution/refresh rate. If your at 1080P then that pairing is fine although your CPU can handle a much more powerful GPU. There's ways to test this.
https://davescomputertips.com/how-to-determine-gpu-vs-cpu-bottlenecks-and-possible-solutions/

That being said usually you want to spend double on the GPU of the price of the CPU for a balanced system but what you have is fine as your CPU will last for at least a few GPU upgrades.

Solution

Smash mouse

Reputable
Oct 27, 2019
Well like i said i have not seen it have any real issues so i really didn't want to believe there site with what the were saying more so since i am running all my games on Ultra settings on a 2k res 144Hz AGON monitor with no issues