Hello. A few days ago I've assembled my first PC with the following specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (stock cooler)
Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Plus Max
RAM: HyperX Fury Black 16GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Dual Channel Kit
SSD: Kingston A2000 500GB PCI Express 3.0 x4 M.2 2280
HDD: WD Blue 1TB SATA-III 7200 RPM 64MB
PSU: Seasonic Core GM, 80+ Gold, 650W
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER VENTUS XS OC 6GB
Case: Aqirys Arcturus( it's not really relevant for my issue, you'll see bellow)

After installing Windows, I've had a lot of BSOD's with the sticks installed on slots A2 and B2, as my motherboard manual recommends. I've confirmed this with a memtest that only lasted like a few minutes: I suddenly had 500+ errors on test 5 and the PC rebooted.
After that, I've tested each stick on the A2 slot on single channel and everything was fine(no BSOD's, no errors on memtest). Also I've put both sticks on slots A1|A2 and slots A1|B1 and I've had no problems whatsoever.
In this case, should I RMA my motherboard because of the apparent issue with the B2 memory slot? Should I confirm this with putting each stick on this slot, or the tests that I've done are enough?

Try remounting in slot B2 again.
Sometimes if you do not push down fully and evenly you do not make good contact.

Since each stick tests ok individually, and they are part of the same matched kit, your ram should be ok, leaving a faulty slot as a likely possibility.
One other thing to check is to see that the processor pins are not bent.
If you have a bent pin,your symptoms could be as you describe.

Jun 24, 2020
Try remounting in slot B2 again.
Sometimes if you do not push down fully and evenly you do not make good contact.

Since each stick tests ok individually, and they are part of the same matched kit, your ram should be ok, leaving a faulty slot as a likely possibility.
One other thing to check is to see that the processor pins are not bent.
If you have a bent pin,your symptoms could be as you describe.

Apparently, I didn't fully open the RAM slots before pushing down the sticks. I've tested each stick in B2 slot and I had no errors. That confused me a little bit. After that I've put the sticks as I wanted in the beginning(A2|B2) and I didn't have any errors on memtest.
Now the system seems to be stable. I will also test with XMP on soon enough but I don't think there will be any issue.