So, I have a laptop (Lenovo T530) with (Dual slot) 8 GB of 1600 MHz RAM and an i5 3320M. I play a couple of games there till computer parts get cheaper. What upgrades should I do?

I play CS:GO and Fortnite, in the future I will be playing some other low-end games to! I am running Windows 10 Pro.

Last edited:

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
See with those games if that is really necessary, so check ram usage. An ssd might make a difference for windows too if you don't already use one. You could keep what you use now and swap again when you would build that pc you want, or add the ssd if there is an extra slot.

See with those games if that is really necessary, so check ram usage. An ssd might make a difference for windows too if you don't already use one. You could keep what you use now and swap again when you would build that pc you want, or add the ssd if there is an extra slot.
So, I decided to buy an extra 2tb hdd as external and put games in it, then I willinstall it in my future pc. I was thinking of increasing ram or upgrading cpu. Don't know what to choose