Question Power and Blue light keeps on blinking constantly and PC won't turn on. What should I do?

Nov 26, 2019
So this happened when I was playing Apex last night and in the middle of the game, my pc just powered off. Just like that. After that this started happening.Pc won't turn on.These two lights keeps on blinking.I unplugged the ram,Gpu and all the cables and plug them back in again.Pc still won't start.

I'm using MSI Z97 GAMING 7 and the PSU is Corsair VS 550.GPU is EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560. Processor is of Intel's Core i5 4th gen.

Remove the gtx 560, use onboard igpu, and only one stick RAM ( if you had more than one), also unplug the power core too. Try to clear the CMOS by the jumper. The blue LED is from the BIOS A.

After that, boot the PC again to see what happens.

Nov 26, 2019
Remove the gtx 560, use onboard igpu, and only one stick RAM ( if you had more than one), also unplug the power core too. Try to clear the CMOS by the jumper. The blue LED is from the BIOS A.

After that, boot the PC again to see what happens.
There is aI multi-bios switch on the motherboard.I tried it.But it's not working.It should be blinking green.But It's still the blue led blinking even though I switched to Bios B.Aside from this switch there is no Jumper present in the board.I bought a jumper myself.When i put it in the JBTA1 with 2 pins the blue led stops blinking and stays on.But then Power led turns off doesn't even blink or turns on.

TRENDING THREADS