Question Power button not working on thermaltake level 20 RS ARGB

May 1, 2020
i built a new pc (9900k, Asus Rog Maximus XI Hero wifi, NZXT Kraken X73, Corsair VS 650 and ran into an issue my case's (thermaltake level 20 rs argb) power button doesn't work.
I plugged in the leads from the internal hub (power button, usb, rgb etc) to my headers as best i could and i have a cable that i can't plug in due to a pin missing on the add header not sure what to do here. Everything else works fine!

i built a new pc (9900k, Asus Rog Maximus XI Hero wifi, NZXT Kraken X73, Corsair VS 650 and ran into an issue my case's (thermaltake level 20 rs argb) power button doesn't work.
I plugged in the leads from the internal hub (power button, usb, rgb etc) to my headers as best i could and i have a cable that i can't plug in due to a pin missing on the add header not sure what to do here. Everything else works fine!
RMA the case OR, plug the RESET connector cable to the POWER pins. Then you can just use the reset button to turn on but won’t be able to restart it with a button.

I had this happen with an antec case I used years ago and I just used the reset switch, who uses a reset switch anymore anyway?

Reactions: DrBreeze
May 1, 2020
The case doesn't have a reset button lol, sorry for sounding dumb but whats RMA? On top of that I have a bunch of rgb cables plugged into the led header but the only other headers at the top of my mobo are the cpu fan headers and the one I currently have halfway plugged in the add header.