Casing: gigabyte c200g
Motherboard :gigabyte Z390 auros ultra
Cpu:core i9 5.1 ghz
2 ssd and hdd with 2 m. 2

A liquid cold cpu heat sink

Is this psu is enough for this build

Solution
I going to buy all parts one by one because of low budget
I'm a student and in pakistan this pc is a high end pc we mostly use core 2 duo or core 2 quad i'm going to build this pc with my younger brother it taks almost 2 years to complete build so thats why i need to save a single penny for next part
The one component that you should never cheap out on is the PSU, it is the heart of the system. You want to make sure that the power going to all the components is reliable and cheap PSUs aren't reliable on their power delivery. Not to mention cheap PSUs will increase the risk of a PSU failure that will take out components or worse start an electrical fire.
Mar 27, 2020
In terms of wattage it is fine. However, if you are going to go all out like that with your CPU, why are you going cheap on your PSU?
I'm a student and in pakistan this pc is a high end pc we mostly use core 2 duo or core 2 quad i'm going to build this pc with my younger brother it taks almost 2 years to complete build so thats why i need to save a single penny for next part

The one component that you should never cheap out on is the PSU, it is the heart of the system. You want to make sure that the power going to all the components is reliable and cheap PSUs aren't reliable on their power delivery. Not to mention cheap PSUs will increase the risk of a PSU failure that will take out components or worse start an electrical fire.

Solution
Mar 27, 2020
Okay then suggest me psu