Question Power kernel issues

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Unfortunately event viewer tends to throw out a lot of useless information too. And shroud what may have caused your issue in the first place.

I would try a clean install if you are able, and if this doesn't solve the issue, we'll have to work through the hardware one by one, but you have already eliminated PSU and GPU completely.

Jun 20, 2019
Unfortunately event viewer tends to throw out a lot of useless information too. And shroud what may have caused your issue in the first place.

I would try a clean install if you are able, and if this doesn't solve the issue, we'll have to work through the hardware one by one, but you have already eliminated PSU and GPU completely.
ive been itching thinking ram is the culprit how can i go about testing this ?

You've already started the process, removing all RAM modules bar one, and trying this in different losts, after that, trying the other module by itself in the same way.

Then you can also run memtest (say 4 passes for example) and see if any errors crop up.

Jun 20, 2019
You've already started the process, removing all RAM modules bar one, and trying this in different losts, after that, trying the other module by itself in the same way.

Then you can also run memtest (say 4 passes for example) and see if any errors crop up.
so I used the windows ram test which displayed no issues apparently xD.

further more I did the fresh install now running barebones gpu is backside, additional ram, all hard drives, once I did that i have installed no further software or drivers and just let the system sit idle on the desktop and no reboots none.

I suppose the real test can be made tomorrow with a game launch? unless you suggesting anything further?

I am still baffled as I don't know where the issue was but does seem resolved (i hope).

As I said, one of the potential issues was a rootkit or a BIOS/driver conflict somewhere.
Yes try putting load onto it and see if the issue persists.

Hopefully the issue is resolved! Feedback when you find out more my friend.

Jun 20, 2019
As I said, one of the potential issues was a rootkit or a BIOS/driver conflict somewhere.

Ay so got home from work turned it on and straight off within 2-3 seconds :(

Jun 20, 2019

does this mean anything im now on fresh install too.

ThermalZoneDeviceInstanceLength9

ThermalZoneDeviceInstance\_TZ.TZ10

_PSV292

_TC10

_TC20

_TSP1000

_AC00

_AC10

_AC20

_AC30

_AC40

_AC50