Power limit on 12w

Jan 23, 2022
Hi i have a problem with my lenovo idepad-330-15arr. After a few days of reinstalling the system, the processor, while lightly playing anything, even browser games, began to choke at 1.60 GHz. Reading the thread on Lenovo, I discovered that it was the throttling wine set at 60C (temperature is about 65C) and the stapm power limit at 12W. How can I unlock stapm limit and disable throttling? I tried this ryzen controller but the processor is blocked. Even when browsing the Internet, the speed does not exceed 2 GHz. I am not able to use it normally. Immediately when I open a window, the processor blocks at 1.6 GHz in order not to consume energy. Help me please. My power plan is also set to high performance.
Specifications:
AMD Ryzen 5 2500u 3.6 GHz
Radeon 540
2x8GB ram ddr4
256 gb ssd sata
windows 10
The limit is set to 12w but the CPU only uses 3-4w

Jan 23, 2022
tdp should be configurable between 12-25watts
looking around google suggest 15watt throttling is normal behaviour on this notebook model

https://github.com/JamesCJ60/AMD-APU-Tuning-Utility
with this you should be able to tune your TDP settings
The problem is that this processor does not exceed 5w. It is set for maximum energy saving (12w) and works at 3-4w. The program did not help anything. When opening the game window, it locks at 1.6 GHz and works at 2.5 GHz. My first and last product from Lenovo. Any other ideas?