Question Power Mac G5 Won't Turn On

Fallingoutofyourlife

Commendable
Jan 4, 2021
I have an old Power Mac G5 I got for free that I am trying to fix up. When I had first started it months ago it had worked beautifully. Then I had moved and brought it with me and all of the sudden it does not turn on. As in the light flashes for a split second when I plug it in but all that means is that it's getting power. I had Unplugged every cable and plugged it back in as well as hit the Logic Board Reset button. I had also placed the ram in order according to the Power Mac G5 website says and to no avail. I had even repeated the old battery. Can someone please help me, no one has ever had this issue, I've scouted dozens of forums, nothing

Fallingoutofyourlife

Commendable
Jan 4, 2021
Moving + 20 year old electronics = good chance that some solder contact got enough stress to lose connection, and that's your best case scenario.
It could also be some capacitor that finally gave up or a number of other things.
Yeah that's a likely chance. I wanted to fix it up and make it a good work computer. Ima keep this thread open since you never know something they suggest might work.