[SOLVED] Power Option on Windows 10 Make Any Differences?

max13

Reputable
Aug 23, 2019
All I know about the power option at High performance is going to make CPU run on the based clock speed.
But does it make any difference on Power balance option?

Is it going to improve cpu's performance or causing problem later?

is there the way to set this option properly?

Thank you guys so much.

Solution
All I know about the power option at High performance is going to make CPU run on the based clock speed.

Thank you guys so much.
Both of those power plans are same except each one is set differently by default. You can change any parameter in them.
I usually set High performance with all sleep options off and CPU state to 100% minimum and maximum.
In Balanced plan I just change minimum processor state to 5% so it throttles down when at idle or low CPU loads.
In any case if maximum CPU is at 100% you don't loose any performance i either plan.

Thank you guys so much.
Both of those power plans are same except each one is set differently by default. You can change any parameter in them.
I usually set High performance with all sleep options off and CPU state to 100% minimum and maximum.
In Balanced plan I just change minimum processor state to 5% so it throttles down when at idle or low CPU loads.
In any case if maximum CPU is at 100% you don't loose any performance i either plan.

Solution