Power Strip is Waterproof, Won't Electrocute You

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tearlach2

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
[citation][nom]angryfingertips[/nom]I'm glad that she is perfectly fine at the end with tweezers.....It would have been a real shame had she died from electrocution.[/citation]
You have the art god I love you

G

Spilling water over the electric sockets don't short circuit them, and don't fry electric gear.
Plunging an extension cord into a bath tub does give danger to electrocution, however, I think even these plugs are not 'plunge'-safe neither.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]it be awkward when you're trying to kill your wife over insurance racket...you make a nice rose water bubble bath...a bit of champagne...some Barry White in the background...she's all nice and relaxed in the tub unaware of your nefarious scheme...you say "Hon...let me bring that stereo a bit closer..." she says "Okay..." then you say "YOU BITCH!!! THIS IS FOR 6 YEARS OF MISERY!!!" as you throw the stereo with the power strip in the tub...nothing happens... then you say "uhmmm....kidding!!! how's the water, pumpkins?" and both of you laugh nervously....[/citation]

Six years of misery? Apparently you've never been married. It only takes two years to reach this point.

ATIWOLF

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2007
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]it be awkward when you're trying to kill your wife over insurance racket...you make a nice rose water bubble bath...a bit of champagne...some Barry White in the background...she's all nice and relaxed in the tub unaware of your nefarious scheme...you say "Hon...let me bring that stereo a bit closer..." she says "Okay..." then you say "YOU BITCH!!! THIS IS FOR 6 YEARS OF MISERY!!!" as you throw the stereo with the power strip in the tub...nothing happens... then you say "uhmmm....kidding!!! how's the water, pumpkins?" and both of you laugh nervously....[/citation]

This wouldn't happen to be inspired by your own meditations...would it?

jsm6746

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2010
finally, i can make toast in the bath tub...

it would be much more impressive if they pored pitchers of water over her while she holds the power strip wearing nothing but that white lab coat... "i'm perfectly fine... isn't this great?" i would totally be more interested in investing in a water proof power supply... i mean, you definitely wouldn't want the lights to go out during that...

Status
Not open for further replies.