powerleap ripoff.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

"tonys" <aarcuda@lvcm.com.spam> wrote in message
> if some one was to email me ...and ask where they can find the
bios...it
> just might appear.....

Unfortunately in this day and age of address harvesting it is not a
good idea to email a request or reply to anyone unless you have known
that person for a very long time. http://www.unicore.com/biosupgrades/
is where Mr. BIOS is located.

Elector

BEANS!!! BEANS!!! BEANS!!!

I purchased the upgrade and followed the instructions then it happened.....

The cmos is corrupt.
now what?

> BEANS!!! BEANS!!! BEANS!!!
>
> I purchased the upgrade and followed the instructions then it
happened.....

> The cmos is corrupt.
> now what?

See my other reply. Just remove the battery and then place it back in.
If there is a CMOS reset pins use them instead.

Elector

I have the rest of the problems on the priority one support site under
hardware in the tech forum.
I don't want to type it out again so if oyu have a response to the
posting , either post it here or at priority one

"Elector" <elector@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:<yAjtc.14409$j24.8794@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> "Jeptha" <jeptha@telus.net> wrote in message
> > BEANS!!! BEANS!!! BEANS!!!
> >
> > I purchased the upgrade and followed the instructions then it
> happened.....
> >
> > The cmos is corrupt.
> > now what?
>
> See my other reply. Just remove the battery and then place it back in.
> If there is a CMOS reset pins use them instead.
>
> Elector

tonys

I believe it will tell you that after you flash the bios....just
reboot..........