Question Powerline choice

Jun 2, 2019
I need to connect two buildings that are located 150 meters apart. There is a cliff between them, so there is wifi obstacle. The buildings has common power panel located at the first building.

The second building is connected with the first with 220meter cabling (5*25mm^2) is the powerline solusion able to deliver network traffic over that distance? I read about having problems in the same room. I need no more than 40Mbps connection (I have no problem if it is more:p). Can you provide me a product? Is this solution reallistic or it will never work well ? Thanks

I have my doubts it will work. Not sure how far powerline networks are actually rated. The problem with them working say in the same room is not distance it is interference from other stuff in the house. Powerline in effect is wireless but using the power cables for antenna that is directly connected to the devices. It has many of the same problems as any radio transmission except in this case you are dealing with signal loss in wire rather than signal loss due to the air.

All you can is try is I suppose. The AV2 based units are your best bet since they are the newest technology.

Since the only way you normally going to get distances like this is to use fiber optic. You are even very close to the limit to use 62.5 micro fiber at gigabit speeds. Even 50micron fiber can only go 500 meters. Above that you have to use single mode fiber and optics.

Jun 2, 2019
I believe the same thing..
Fiber optic is a solusion that needs equipment to connect. I am not able to do cabling by myself as I know.
Unless there are 250-300m terminated fiber cables for underground use within price.
As I can see, I am going to use poles to raise the antennas high enough.