Pre-Built Gaming PC (Mainly For CS:GO) Around 800 Dollars That Can Run Max Settings Around 300 FPS?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chicken_McNugget

Commendable
May 23, 2016
Hello! The Title Says It All. Note that I need a PRE BUILT, and so I don't want any "Build it yourself" stuff. <MOD EDIT: Language and abusive tone>

That aside, please send me a link or something with details and preferably a written experience and review of this product. I will buy a keyboard and mouse + monitor separately I also need a operating system pre-programmed, preferably not windows 8.

-Deep Regards: The Nugget

DonQuixoteMC

Distinguished
This is a travesty.

Listen, if you're buying a PC for CS:GO, you're going to want to put more money than usual into a monitor, mouse, and keyboard. If you're serious, you'll probably spend spend at least $370 on peripherals. (Monitor: $250, Mouse: $40-60, Keyboard: $70-150).

You can't get an $800 prebuilt PC that will reliably run CSGO at 300 FPS at max. You'll have to sacrifice system stability or upgrade options if you do. Maybe I'm a jaded tech forum idiot, but as someone who is quite familiar with CS and its community, don't be the guy that drops over $1K on a new computer just to get flamed for playing on a potato.

My advice: take the leap, play lego for a day, and build a badass PC that's tailored to rock CSGO. Let us know your WHOLE budget (including peripherals) and we'll guide you through it.

If you don't want to, I understand, and respect your decision. Just don't be upset when you try to be stewie2k, pop flash through a smoke, and blow up your power supply because your prebuilt couldn't handle the particles. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.