Premiere Pro 1.5 error message

After loading Priemiere Pro 1.5 the following error message appears when I
try and use Premiere Pro 1.5 _ _ The application failed to initialize
properly (0xc000001d)

I went there, and no solution. However I called Adobe and eventhough I had
WINxpHOME my processor is a PII 450 and they said Premire Pro 1.5 would give
that error because the processor could NEVER run the program.
Thanks anyway,
Tom Elliott
"John Thomas Smith" <jtsmith@pacifier.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, "Tom Ellliott" <1stroke@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> >After loading Priemiere Pro 1.5
>
> Someone at the special P-Pro forum might know the answer
> http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.1de9c1bf
>

> John Thomas Smith
> http://www.direct2usales.com
> http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

rein

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2004

Buy a CPU wich supports SSE instructions. I had to buy a new CPU too,
now it works fine.

reinier