Pressure Build Up potentially cause for Water leaks?

Jun 28, 2018
My mini itx using alphacool fittings and chrome tubing seems to either have a minor leak or burst a pipe which has happened a total of 5 times, each time in different locations after I had secured each leak location. This only occurs after reaching around 60-65 degrees which is quite high I understand, but may be amplified given how small headway my total volume in my loop would be significantly smaller. I tested it just on the psu, no issues after 24 hours. Hoping that someone has come across this potentially ?

In most situations leaks are from the installation not properly done as system pressure should never be a problem unless you are using Eheim high pressure pumps, normal water cooling pumps just don't deliver enough pressure to be bursting pipes. Sometimes O-Ring fittings are not tight enough on the install, because it really takes an additional 1/4 turn tightening after reaching finger tight, or hard tubing bends could have a hairline crack form during the bending process and you don't see it, etc., etc., etc.

Jun 28, 2018
I’m not saying the pump pressure necessarily, I’m saying the pressure generated from potentially the heat differential when it rises from 30 degrees idle to 65 degrees with expansion of air and water inside, to the point my chrome piping becomes extremely hot to touch obviously. Again I’m only noticing these issues when overclocking with it reaching these high temps, and considering this issue, I might put a more modest overclock to have temperatures not as high and monitor the issue and update accordingly.