disease8

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011
Hi thanks for the reply.
When I do this it does not show me any links, it says this:

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/forum1f.php?config=tomshardwareuk.inc&owntopic=1&new=0&nojs=0

Post not understandable (SMS, other language) : the text as a very bad spelling or grammar, is too short, is in a foreign language...
Insults, behaviour issue : reflects bad behavior such as posting links to spyware or trojans, asking for money, chain letters, insults and diffamation
Advertisement : it's a spam, an ad
Personal information : post that contain personal informations
Off-topic : the post subject is off-topic
Duplicate : post that is already available somewhere else on the forums
Post from a deleted thread / mass delete : Mass Delete
Other : Other

You can also click on your user name and see your profile. From there, click on "Access to the whole list of his/her messages".

Also the link you post is the UK forum. You may want to check the global forum instead.

disease8

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011

I guess I am not seeing the same profile as you. When I click on "Disease8 Profile" at the top right near "log out".
And I don't see it, I have fields to input about hobbies. There is no link that says: "Access to the whole list of his/her messages".
:(

Can you download an addon for chrome to see the IP of the Tom's Hardware site you are on? I am having this feeling that you are log on to the global site but when you click link, you are directed to the UK site.

disease8

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011

I have been doing it using this method but I thought you could just see everything in a list?
Most forums seem to have that function.

I do not think being on the UK site would be a problems as its all one account?

Not sure about finding out the IP.

Thanks for the help so far.

The only option is to see them listed in each section. Sadly, this forum is running on some outdated software (soon to be upgraded *hopefully).

Your account will exist on the US as well as the UK mirrors. The threads will also exist on both sides. The only issue that doesn't travel well between the two mirrors are the badges.

disease8

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2011
Ok cool thanks for clearing that up I will view forums before searching for my posts. Still a good site for advice :)