Prey 2 Development Was Halted On Purpose, Says Insider

Status
Not open for further replies.

guardianangel42

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2010
"Maybe Gearbox should finish it just like they pieced together Duke Nukem Forever."

I sincerely hope this was a bad joke. I wouldn't wish Gearbox's treatment on anyone.

Onikage

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
im so upset to hear this, its my most anticipated game since 2010...
Prey 2 will be the best Cyberpunk game of all times !
oh well till 2013 they'll make it even better !
And to think, i geared myself up with a Brand new MSI 7870 OC ,,
shame its not coming this year..

magicandy

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2008
[citation][nom]guardianangel42[/nom]"Maybe Gearbox should finish it just like they pieced together Duke Nukem Forever."I sincerely hope this was a bad joke. I wouldn't wish Gearbox's treatment on anyone.[/citation]

Just don't go to Reddit gaming and say that......one big Borderlands CJ over there.

G

Playing devil's advocate a bit, this makes me wonder if Infinity Ward also pulled a brinkmanship with Activision.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
I recall the first Prey and man that gave my a headache after awhile on a large monitor. All the movement from up and down. Was a good game aside from that.

G

Prey was a pretty fun games, would be glad to see a remake/update but keep the same game play as original. Too many remakes/sequals stray too far from the original formula.

Christopher1

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
[citation][nom]anonymous 2222[/nom]Prey was a pretty fun games, would be glad to see a remake/update but keep the same game play as original. Too many remakes/sequals stray too far from the original formula.[/citation]

True.... an update with better graphics, better physics, etc. would be good for Prey and a lot of other games released in the past.

Personally, that is the problem with a lot of remakes. They try to go the 'we will change everything!' route and it fails miserably. A tweak however that comes out later succeeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.