[SOLVED] Price estimate for the following *Used* system.

Feb 20, 2019
So I am thinking I might sell this rig to contribute for getting a new one, and I was just looking to see for some opinions on how much this rig would go for.

Specification:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B-450 Plus
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @3.0 Ghz
GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8GB) @3200Mhz
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB
SSD: Adata SU650
PSU: Kolink KL-C500 500W

Solution
Based of those specs, it looks like a pretty solid build. The only thing I can see that hurts the build quality (as well as the price for selling used) is the PSU. Thats besides the point though. I dont know how old your PC is but Im assuming it is between a year and two years old. So I added up all the parts you mentioned if you were to buy them new now and it was around $1184.68CAD (~900USD). Then I just calculated the deprecation as 25% (ball park number for deprecation) and I got $888.51CAD (674.38USD). So the most I think you could get would be somewhere around there for a max price.

spencer.cleaves2

Upstanding
Jan 5, 2019
Based of those specs, it looks like a pretty solid build. The only thing I can see that hurts the build quality (as well as the price for selling used) is the PSU. Thats besides the point though. I dont know how old your PC is but Im assuming it is between a year and two years old. So I added up all the parts you mentioned if you were to buy them new now and it was around $1184.68CAD (~900USD). Then I just calculated the deprecation as 25% (ball park number for deprecation) and I got $888.51CAD (674.38USD). So the most I think you could get would be somewhere around there for a max price.

Solution