Primare vs. Copland

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

Archived from groups: rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech (More info?)

Since I understand that both Primare and Copland audio components are
manufactured by the same company, I wonder if anyone might have some
information regarding the pros and cons of the Primare 30.2 CD Player vs.
the Copland 822 CD Player?

Thanks in advance.

"Peter" <p_ullman@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Since I understand that both Primare and Copland audio components are
> manufactured by the same company, I wonder if anyone might have some
> information regarding the pros and cons of the Primare 30.2 CD Player vs.
> the Copland 822 CD Player?

**They're both wildly over-priced. They do look rather pretty, though. Just
choose the one you like the look of. The rest of us will choose according to
actual performance/price.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au