[SOLVED] PRIME B460-PLUS

Sep 20, 2021
Hello everyone,

I'm kind of a noob when it comes to PC's and just recently got one for myself.
My friend told me in his bios (different model) it says EZ System Tuning and he has the option of Extreme, Optimal, Normal and Power saving.
On my mobo it only gives me the option of Power saving or Normal.

Is there a way to get these other modes or not as Bios doesn,t support it?

I have a 10700K

Solution
So since you have the B460, I'm guessing that's why you only have 2 modes. The other 2 I imagine are overclocking profiles, which require a Z series motherboard (which is what I'm guessing your friend has) as well as an intel cpu with the K chip. So you would not be able to get these other modes.
So since you have the B460, I'm guessing that's why you only have 2 modes. The other 2 I imagine are overclocking profiles, which require a Z series motherboard (which is what I'm guessing your friend has) as well as an intel cpu with the K chip. So you would not be able to get these other modes.

Solution
Sep 20, 2021

Thanks for your response I appreciate it :)