Event ID: 7031
Date: 6/27/2005
Time: 6:02:08 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ORION
The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1
time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds:
Restart the service.

Print Spooler Crashes with:
Event Type: Information
Event Source: Application Popup
Event Category: None
Event ID: 26
Date: 6/27/2005
Time: 8:05:46 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ORION
Application popup: spoolsv.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
"0x77fcc2c0" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be
"written".
Click on OK to terminate the program

Followed by these two errors:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Server
Event Category: None
Event ID: 2510
Date: 6/27/2005
Time: 8:18:43 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ORION
The server service was unable to map error code 1726.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Server
Event Category: None
Event ID: 2510
Date: 6/27/2005
Time: 8:18:43 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ORION
The server service was unable to map error code 1722.

DR WATSON LOG:
Application exception occurred:
App: spoolsv.exe (pid=692)
When: 6/27/2005 @ 06:02:07.669
Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

"gs300boi" <gs300boi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Here is all the info that I have gathered:
>
> The print spooler on ORION crashed again this morning.
>
> First error:
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: Service Control Manager
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 7031
> Date: 6/27/2005
> Time: 6:02:08 AM
> User: N/A
> Computer: ORION
> The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1
> time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0
> milliseconds:
> Restart the service.
>

> Print Spooler Crashes with:
> Event Type: Information
> Event Source: Application Popup
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 26
> Date: 6/27/2005
> Time: 8:05:46 AM
> User: N/A
> Computer: ORION
> Application popup: spoolsv.exe - Application Error : The instruction
> at
> "0x77fcc2c0" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not
> be
> "written".
> Click on OK to terminate the program
>

> Followed by these two errors:
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: Server
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 2510
> Date: 6/27/2005
> Time: 8:18:43 AM
> User: N/A
> Computer: ORION
> The server service was unable to map error code 1726.
>
> Event Type: Error
> Event Source: Server
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 2510
> Date: 6/27/2005
> Time: 8:18:43 AM
> User: N/A
> Computer: ORION
> The server service was unable to map error code 1722.
>

> DR WATSON LOG:
> Application exception occurred:
> App: spoolsv.exe (pid=692)
> When: 6/27/2005 @ 06:02:07.669
> Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

Try updating the print drivers and also try moving the location of the
spool file.

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/