[SOLVED] Priviledged Email Account

naviseyer

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2016
Any one here happen to know what a privileged email account would mean when it comes to email archiving .
I just started the process of Archiving the emails for my company and one of the settings is privileged emails.

Unfortunately no help desk on the weekends and the only time i really get to work on this is over the weekends.

If anyone has an idea of what it would be for please give me a description or Reason .

Thanks very much

Ivan

Solution
Such a designation usually includes highly classified internal documents like attorney or patent agent communications. Some companies also use them for trade secrets and other sensitive company information.

HERE are some Microsoft comments on the subject.

Documents in such a storage are usually reviewed by at least internal legal counsel and often also outside attorneys before production in legal actions or business deals. Storing them separately helps insure that they are not inadvertently released.

RealBeast

Titan
Such a designation usually includes highly classified internal documents like attorney or patent agent communications. Some companies also use them for trade secrets and other sensitive company information.

HERE are some Microsoft comments on the subject.

Documents in such a storage are usually reviewed by at least internal legal counsel and often also outside attorneys before production in legal actions or business deals. Storing them separately helps insure that they are not inadvertently released.

Solution