Question Probably one of the worst audio problem you might see

Jun 30, 2019
Alright, let's just go in!
So my problem is maybe I should call it unstable audio. For some reasons, each time when I have a new computer and install a new windows(I've had win7/8.1 and this problem always occur to me) this weird problem comes to me which is annoying. Let me explain now, if I go to any game doesn't matter what it is, all the low sounds such as footsteps, grass sounds and wind etc... They are really low. However, when some of the high sounds appear to happen their volume just go really high which gives me an ear-rape and it really hurts. For example, csgo when I'm moving everything is fine, but when I shoot or get head shoted the volume of weapon's shot, or head shot's sound goes really high. Fortnite, whenever I move, my movement's sound is really low, but when I shoot with the pump it goes insanely high volume(Only those sounds which are normaly a bit high in the game goes so high but the low sounds in any game are low). This occus whenever I installed "Leta Soft Sound Booster". At start when you download and try it, it work fine. After you restart computer sometimes or if you take a week I think without or with using this program. The sound problem will happen. So now here are steps of what I tried but did not work, but I found something that is kinda like a solution(By the way, while installing the program if you look down right to your sound's icon it will have the "red x" which means not functioning and then comes back to normal many times till it stops and get stable).
-Reinstall every single driver threw the device manager and tried many different realtek audio drivers and many other type you would ever think and I used the trouble shoot as well I also downloaded older versions of realtek and newer ones. Also, when I got this new pc I had the cd for the motherboard's driver still installed it and nothing worked(mother board is h370m bazooka still had the same problem with older motherboard).
-Volume mixer is working fine everything on high, I tried to lower down the volume still footsteps got lower and the high sounds a bit lower.
-System sounds in volume mixer and then > communications I placed it to "Do nothing".
-Tried many different frequencies from DVD to CD and high and low ones.
-Disabled audio enhancement and tried to enable some (Enabling one of the audio enhancements is going to fix this but not 100% fix)
-I'm using stero I tried mono.
-I went threw microsoft's site and I tried every solution and still not working.
-Updated my windows 10 to a newer one still did not solve this.
-Disabled and enabled the audio services and still the same thing.
I did even contact the developers of the software almost 1 month ago and no message received from them.

-The first method that helped me fix this is by enabling one of the audio enhancements and it's called "Loudness Equalization". However it doesn't feel the right audio that I used to do.
-The second method is to reinstall the whole windows or you might hear it "Format your computer". But, who likes that? Some people have bad internet connections / bad computer speed which will lead me 10 other years to install the games I've got.
So I'm wondering anyone experienced in this kind of situation and do you have any solution? Holy program or should I say holy virus.

Thanks for your time for reading this and I appreciate it. Have a great day

"This occus whenever I installed "Leta Soft Sound Booster"
Seems the issue is with this software, don't use it.

If you have issues with low sound the solution is to fix it through normal methods, better headphones or speakers, better sound card, headphone amp or something similar. There should not be any issues in a properly working system with correct sound card drivers and pretty much any good speaker set. If you are using some super cheap headphones or a weak speaker, then I can see an issue there. If you have at least an average setup then you are trying to fix the wrong thing.

I bought already new headset with a usb, and the problem still same I can't even find enhancement tab in my headset volume settings

You may want someone locally to see what is happening with your audio, a USB headset runs independently of the sound card so if there was an issue with the sound card causing low volume that USB headset should be fine.
I have never had a system where a low volume level could not be fixed with just looking at settings or replacing the speaker or headphones.

Jun 30, 2019
Look, each time i format the computer and don't install that software everything is fine, I told you I've had worse computer with worse mother board (obviously not popular one) and now i have a brand new pc and the problem happened after I installed the software, it just happens after 1-3 day(s) after having the software.

USAFRet

Titan
Look, each time i format the computer and don't install that software everything is fine, I told you I've had worse computer with worse mother board (obviously not popular one) and now i have a brand new pc and the problem happened after I installed the software, it just happens after 1-3 day(s) after having the software.
So then why are you installing this software?
What does it do for you, besides screw up the volume?

Jun 30, 2019
The only time I realized that this program is the problem, is when I installed it in this latest computer that I have now. Gotta format my computer oofff. Thanks for help anyways, I can't paly with ear rapes anymore haha, everything on 1% sounds like 100% feel like I'm using speakers.

I thought you said you needed that software because the sound was too low without it? If everything is fine without that software why bother with it? You said "I've used it because my sound was really low".

So what is the issue without the software, do you have audio volume low without it or no? If not, then don't use the software that causes issues. If you do have low volume and you can't figure it out have someone else take a look at it that can try things on your system.