Question PROBLEM AFTER GPU DRIVERS UPDATE

THOMAS 21

Commendable
Apr 3, 2019
Hello guys. I downloaded yesterday Call of Duty Warzone because my little brother wanted to play it. I have 8gb RAM, Ryzen 1700 and rx460 4gb. I had the gpu drivers Adrenalin 19.4.2 but this game needed 19.10 or newer. So i downloaded the AMD suggested drivers 20.2.2. At first when i downloaded them there was no sound on my pc. When I redownloaded them it was fixed so i played Warzone for about an hour, and when i closed it all my computer screen was pink. You could still see everything but pink coloured. So i restarted and it was fixed. Today after playing Warzone again and exiting after 1 hour it happened again and it was fixed with a restart. I played another game(Rainbow Six Siege) too meanwhile, which colours where far more strong than before. So I would like to ask you, are these a sign that these drivers arent good for my gpu and that I should try older drivers? I am not very good with computers so I am a bit bad at installing and reinstalling drivers. But if it is some bug from these drivers that AMD made then I should change them manually.

THOMAS 21

Commendable
Apr 3, 2019
full system spec? include make and model of the psu
Hello thanks for your answer. It was a custom made PC so there is no model and unfortunately I dont remember the model of psu. However all these problems happened yesterday after the driver update so i am pretty sure that there is some kind of problem. It has Windows 10 if that helps.