[SOLVED] Problem controller ps5 with spiderman ?

rvd150

Honorable
Jul 9, 2015
today i was playing spiderman on my ps5 and every time I try to swing by holding the r2 trigger down, it rapidly opens and closes the in game friendly neighborhood Spider-Man app which you typically open by swiping left on the touch pad..... what this problem and how I can fix it ?

Solution
Try powering off and back on your console. I have a PS5 as well but not the same issue. I have had issues where random things (map opens, random web slings) in the past have happened but I either restart the console, check the disc for scuffs, reinsert the disc (if you have a disc) or simply close and reopen the game. Of course, if it’s only for this game, it’s a high possibility it’s either with how the console runs it, or the game itself. If you can, open a new save slot and observe behavior to see.

mxnty

Prominent
Mar 4, 2021
Try powering off and back on your console. I have a PS5 as well but not the same issue. I have had issues where random things (map opens, random web slings) in the past have happened but I either restart the console, check the disc for scuffs, reinsert the disc (if you have a disc) or simply close and reopen the game. Of course, if it’s only for this game, it’s a high possibility it’s either with how the console runs it, or the game itself. If you can, open a new save slot and observe behavior to see.

Solution

mxnty

Prominent
Mar 4, 2021
Oh yeah, I check the disc for any scratches because sometimes the PS5 reads a disc wrong due to a scratch (very low chance) and things get messed up. Again, very low chance, I use it as a safety procedure rather than for troubleshooting.

TRENDING THREADS