Question problem internet after a haywire incident.

Dec 16, 2019
my pc went haywire a couple of months back and ever since my internet with the pc has been lagging ex. watching twitch on source fine, but have a youtube/twitch on 360 and open a new site on a new tab and everything lags for a good 10 seconds. Does the same thing when im playing an online game it lags real hard when i open and search on my browser for things. Dont know if this helps but after the incident my 1 harddrive that was partitioned is still partitioned but is now removable at all times. so im wondering do i need to take it into my local repair place to get it fixed. currently on windows 10.

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs.

What was the "incident": power outage, windows update, failed install, virus....?

Not sure about the meaning of "after the incident my 1 harddrive that was partitioned is still partitioned but is now removable at all times." More detail may prove helpful - wondering about "removeable."

Try using Resource Monitor to observe system performance while the computer is just sitting there doing nothing - idling. Then continue observing while doing light work and browsing. Do the same while opening multiple tabs and then again while gaming.

Look for some bottleneck.