Problem with '8 Ball Pool' on Facebook

TescoHudl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2013
Hi,

I'm having a problem with the Facebook game, 8 Ball Pool, on my MSI Wind/Advent 4211 netbook. When i load up the game page on Facebook, i just get a blank white space. I have tried literally everything to get it working with no success; i've used two different operating systems to see if they made a difference (Windows XP and Lubuntu), reinstalled Adobe Flash, used Chrome/Firefox, checked to make sure it wasn't a extension problem.

lRnsMLc.png

The game works perfectly on my Acer V3-571G (Intel i7-3610QM/8GB RAM/Nvidia 640M 2GB). This netbook has a Intel Atom N270 and 2GB RAM. I don't see why the spec would make a difference in a simple web browser game.

I've done a detailed search on the Internet with no luck. I couldn't find a single person in the entire world with the same issue on this game.

Any ideas? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers. :)

TescoHudl

Honorable
Nov 4, 2013
Anyone? Apologies for being so impatient but i know it must be something simple i haven't yet thought of. It's really bugging me how this game won't play on my netbook, yet it will on my Acer V3. There must be something i'm not doing right. Someone please help, i need suggestions!