Question Problem with B450M DS3H

Jan 6, 2020
I was bough a new pc, component by component. so first few days it was worked wery well. than turned into problem. bios is changed resolution i dont know how, but now logo of "UltraDurable" is highly blurred. and my picture in windows is also blurred, be cause i have installed uefi windows, and my 1060 supports uefi mod. i tried new graphic card, another monitor, another cable. problem is the same. what that can be, if someone knows please let me know, or try fix that. i am really nervous b cuz of that. many thanks

Jan 6, 2020
if it look good on image but not on the monitor. it your monitor.
what connection vga/dvi/hdmi/dp ? check osd setting?
Hdmi, i was tried vga on another monit. It look worse. Samsung beauty caamera makes pictures better. Look at corner how image going disorted it wasnt look like that before.

Jan 6, 2020
Same thing happened to me with a Gigabyte motherboard I owned. It only lowered resolution of the splash screen logo, Windows was still the same so I didn't mind much.

You might try resetting CMOS to see if that makes it change back.
I was, i do everything. Reset, reverse to before version. Reflash gpu bios. I was do everything what i can do. But nothing. Splash image still ruined, bios blurred. I didnt know how. And why. First and last gigabyte mobo

Mar 23, 2020
Same Mobo, same issue. Doubt it’s the monitor. There have been a couple of times during windows install or during some kind of update that it will actually show up with the correct resolution, and it looks great. But the rest of time it is a big blurry mess. It’s almost as if it boots too quickly for the correct resolution to register because once windows starts it’s back to the correct resolution.

would love to know if you figured out a solution!