[SOLVED] Problem with GPU & RAM ?

chatterjee.riju98

Commendable
Aug 14, 2018
So I had a ryzen 3 2200g with 12gb of ram 2400mhz(8+4) and I got myself a 1050ti recently. The thing is I cannot boot it with both ram sticks installed. I have to take out one of the ram sticks whether it's the 8GB one or the 4GB one to get my PC to boot, but if I remove the GPU, it boots with both ram sticks installed.

I have checked the individual ram sticks with the slots exchanged and they both work fine, so do the slots. I use a Corsair VS 450 as PSU and 1tb Seagate 7200 HDD. Can anyone please help me with this issue?

Solution
What happens when you try to boot with both Rams in? How far does it get?
Sorry for the late reply. It didn't boot at all.The problem is fixed. So the problem was my Apu.I tried disabling the igpu in bios but didn't work coz it's not an on board graphics instead it identified itself as a gpu. So here come "above 4g decoding" option in bios it is used when u have multiple gpus which in my case is a 1050ti and ryzen 3 2200g with Vega 8 graphics. All I had to do was enable "above 4g decoding"

chatterjee.riju98

Commendable
Aug 14, 2018
What happens when you try to boot with both Rams in? How far does it get?
Sorry for the late reply. It didn't boot at all.The problem is fixed. So the problem was my Apu.I tried disabling the igpu in bios but didn't work coz it's not an on board graphics instead it identified itself as a gpu. So here come "above 4g decoding" option in bios it is used when u have multiple gpus which in my case is a 1050ti and ryzen 3 2200g with Vega 8 graphics. All I had to do was enable "above 4g decoding"

Solution