[SOLVED] Problem with Internet access

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2021
Restarted windows because I was having a random crashes then I noticed it showed I had no internet, but I could browse the web and play online games. I was fine with it until I found out I couldn’t download apps from the windows store and basically anything that runs from windows had no connection. Anyone know a fix or what could be the problem?

Solution
Restarted windows because I was having a random crashes then I noticed it showed I had no internet, but I could browse the web and play online games. I was fine with it until I found out I couldn’t download apps from the windows store and basically anything that runs from windows had no connection. Anyone know a fix or what could be the problem?
Found out the problem. It was windows and what I did to fix it was delete everything on my computer and install windows again.
Oct 26, 2021
Found out the problem. It was windows and what I did to fix it was delete everything on my computer and install windows again.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.