Problem with internet connection,can not activate web brow..

I am not able to open eny web page or start any other IM program other then
Xfire, which is a bit pecuilar, I can go to web pages if I activate a link
on Xfire IM's program, and then select any other web page (wich loads
normally) I tried the troubleshooter but everything seems to work fine...

the netsh command in SP2 can rebuild your Winsock. Open the command prompt and type: netsh winsock reset , then press ENTER.

Repair-Reset Winsock settings: http://windowsxp.mvps.org/winsock.htm

--

Mark L. Ferguson (NOT an MS-MVP)
FAQ for MS Antispyware version 1.0.509
"Dajs" <Dajs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07201A0D-8C1D-4392-8492-1B0E9B0236D2@microsoft.com...
>I am not able to open eny web page or start any other IM program other then
> Xfire, which is a bit pecuilar, I can go to web pages if I activate a link
> on Xfire IM's program, and then select any other web page (wich loads
> normally) I tried the troubleshooter but everything seems to work fine...

TRENDING THREADS