Question Problem with Laptop Display

Oct 29, 2022
Hello I have a problem. Some info I have an Acer Nitro AN515-55
So basically my display on my laptop doesn't work fully like 90% of the screen is black except the top, but the thing is if I connect my laptop to another monitor it works fine and through this I've guessed that my integrated graphics is what's messing up my display I've updated my integrated graphics and it hasn't changed anything

Hello I have a problem. Some info I have an Acer Nitro AN515-55
So basically my display on my laptop doesn't work fully like 90% of the screen is black except the top, but the thing is if I connect my laptop to another monitor it works fine and through this I've guessed that my integrated graphics is what's messing up my display I've updated my integrated graphics and it hasn't changed anything

It means that your laptop's monitor is faulty, the integrated graphic works fine.

Oct 29, 2022
Ah sorry I forgot to say this, the laptop's screen works perfectly fine if I have my laptop connected to an external monitor if the laptop isn't connected the laptop's monitor doesn't work

Ah sorry I forgot to say this, the laptop's screen works perfectly fine if I have my laptop connected to an external monitor if the laptop isn't connected the laptop's monitor doesn't work

So it seems that it only works in dual-screen mode.

I would suggest that you update the chipset and video drivers to the latest release.

You also can try to reset the Bios to default settings to see if things go better.