Feb 1, 2021
My system is
Msi b450 Mortar max
Corsair 2 X8 3000mhz
Ryzen 5 2600 cooler air dark rock 4
Rtx 2060
Psu coolermaster pmw 750w 80+gold modular
Case be quite pure base 500dx
My problem started with the system not booting up nothing on like there is no power tested the psu by jumpstarting it with a paper clip 4th and fifth it started no issue there the gpu placed it in an other system works ram works in other configuration good cpu also
But i couldn’t test the motherboard when i assembled all the component again it started like no problem after 15min it hard shut down
With a clique in psu and it stayed on the led debug it shows the last 3 on dram vga and boot and the back rgb on even after i unplugged the power cord and closed the psu —-i didn't wanna start it by the on button —- it stayed like that for 30min no power i even removed the pill the rgb is on then when it closed i tried to start it again the debug led letup for a split second then it closed not wanting to startup please if u know how to fix it or u want more info ask and i will provide it thanks

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Paperclip tests don't tell you how much power can be delivered by your PSU to the entire system. The fact that the PSU can't power the system would mean that the PSU might be crippled. Source a donor PSU that is reliably built(from a friend or neighbor) and see if your system regains life.

I wouldn't run that system with a Coolermaster MWE PSU, if I were you. More like a Corsair CX unit or higher in terms of quality.

Lutfij

Titan

Paperclip tests don't tell you how much power can be delivered by your PSU to the entire system. The fact that the PSU can't power the system would mean that the PSU might be crippled. Source a donor PSU that is reliably built(from a friend or neighbor) and see if your system regains life.

I wouldn't run that system with a Coolermaster MWE PSU, if I were you. More like a Corsair CX unit or higher in terms of quality.

Reactions: Ben405
Solution
Feb 1, 2021

Thank you i will see my friend about a psu and will replay to u if it is the problem

Feb 1, 2021

yeah it is the psu when i swaped the old psu to my friends it started like no problem --then i realized that have a psu problem.
i started looking for a new psu " our stores stock is limited " and this is what i found on stock
-EVGA 750 BQ 80PLUS Bronze 750W
-Corsair TX750M 80PLUS Gold 750W
-Corsair CV450 80PLUS Bronze 450W
-Corsair CV650 80PLUS Bronze 650W
-Corsair CV550 80PLUS Bronze 550W
what is the best and if none i will Wait until some stock come available
thank you so much Lutfij