Question Problem with multiple displays

Jul 31, 2024
Dear, I would like to ask for help.

I bought two AOC monitors with VGA inputs. Since the graphics card is Guganyte GTX 1650, on which is one display port and two hdmi outputs, I also took two hdmi to vga adapters. Processor je Intel I5 on motherboard MSI Z490 Pro.

After connecting everything worked, but after 2-3min a problem appeared. The monitors would turn off, as if there was no signal, and the fan, I think it's on graphics card, would start spinning at full speed. In that case, just holding the Power button for 5sec would turn off the computer. After that, turning it on again, everything would bi normal until after 2-3min.

I installed the latest drivers from Nvidia website, reinstalled the computer, but the problem remained.

I would beg You for help. Because if the problem were solved, it would mean a lot to me.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Use DDU in Safe Mode and remove all GPU drivers(Intel, AMD and Nvidia) then manually reinstall the latest GPU driver sourced from Nvidia's support site in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

What are the models of the AOC monitors? Got a link to the adapter you're working with?

reinstalled the computer
You mean reinstalling the OS? What OS are we talking about here?

Last edited: