[SOLVED] Problem with my PC (desktop) won't Start at all

Apr 1, 2019
Hi Guys im a new i don't know the rols here how its work , but i posted my threads in CPUs
My problem is i was using my computer ( desktop ) from 12h - 14h playing videogame , after that i stopped until 17h i started watching only films *no hard usage for CPU or GPU or nothing *
heating is under 50°C ,,GPU only 25°C ( room temperature is 20°C )

but in 21h the
Pc turns off without warning ,, just like that and won't start again

i disconnect my gpu + rams + one small battery and try to start it ,, but
not working at all (the fan of CPU don't start at all )

notice : if i disconnect the power supply then reconnect it and try to start the pc i notice that the Case fans moves just a littel move

plz i want help and i need any information could helps me and thanks so much and tell me what could I do ,,

____

My pc specification is :

MBO : Asus H-61

CPU : i7 3770
CPU fan : mars gaming MCPU1
GPU : GTX 1050 Ti
PSU: Trust 420W EcoPlus
CASE : Nox Hummer TG RGB

THANKS SO MUCH

Solution
Hi Guys im a new i don't know the rols here how its work , but i posted my threads in CPUs
My problem is i was using my computer ( desktop ) from 12h - 14h playing videogame , after that i stopped until 17h i started watching only films *no hard usage for CPU or GPU or nothing *

but in 21h the

notice...

but in 21h the

notice : if i disconnect the power supply then reconnect it and try to start the pc i notice that the Case fans moves just a littel move

plz i want help and i need any information could helps me and thanks so much and tell me what could I do ,,

____

My pc specification is :

MBO : Asus H-61

CPU : i7 3770
CPU fan : mars gaming MCPU1
GPU : GTX 1050 Ti
PSU: Trust 420W EcoPlus
CASE : Nox Hummer TG RGB

THANKS SO MUCH
Psu just died sounds like and a little weak i would order a 550w

Reactions: mrrobot14
Solution
Apr 1, 2019
Second that one, 420w seems cuttin' it a little tight with a "trust" psu...irony....
the 420w psu was working fine for me ,, and i tried this 420w in other pc only light on motherbord but no fan working not on the CPU not in the psu it self

and i tried the core 2 duo psu ( only 300w ) on my pc same thing just a small light in the case only

Apr 1, 2019
Can't remember if the 1050 ti doesn't need a 6pin(like its younger 1050 brother) or not, but your rig probably doesn't need much more than a 420w to run reliably under load, 300w might be pushing it though. My contension isn't with your choice of wattage, but in manufacturer. Trust is a company in the Netherlands, and while they are not as well known as their German cousins for their quality control, its up there. That said, they source that particular psu from a chinese manufacturer, and while Chinese manufacturing has improved in the past decade, it can still be more hit or miss than youd like. Even big names in the psu game have problems, its not necessarily your culprit, but all given, it's where I'd start. Look up "testing power supply", can be done in basic forms if you don't have access to a multimeter(if you can, borrow one). If it turns out to be a bad 12v or 5v rail, be warned, it probably took out something important with it. If it checks out, then you're in for some time consuming troubleshooting of your mobo. Good luck, keep posting updates with what you find

Apr 1, 2019
Can't remember if the 1050 ti doesn't need a 6pin(like its younger 1050 brother) or not, but your rig probably doesn't need much more than a 420w to run reliably under load, 300w might be pushing it though. My contension isn't with your choice of wattage, but in manufacturer. Trust is a company in the Netherlands, and while they are not as well known as their German cousins for their quality control, its up there. That said, they source that particular psu from a chinese manufacturer, and while Chinese manufacturing has improved in the past decade, it can still be more hit or miss than youd like. Even big names in the psu game have problems, its not necessarily your culprit, but all given, it's where I'd start. Look up "testing power supply", can be done in basic forms if you don't have access to a multimeter(if you can, borrow one). If it turns out to be a bad 12v or 5v rail, be warned, it probably took out something important with it. If it checks out, then you're in for some time consuming troubleshooting of your mobo. Good luck, keep posting updates with what you find
the gtx 1050ti dont need 6pins so i used only 420w for mean while iim trying what you wrote to me ,,, cuz i tested the psu on core 2 duo ,, and dosn't work ,,
but i wonder why the pc turnsoff at once just like that ??,, no havy load or nthing??,, the case its a clear one ,, and every piece of the pc are new i used it only for 5 month ,,,
is there a reason or could be happen