problem with my pc

Bajass

Commendable
Aug 21, 2016
So i have had some problems when it comes to clicking in the right corner with my mouse, like i can search on the Facebook chat.

Solution
Is the problem just the bottom right hand corner of screen?

Do you use Origin?

For the past few days I discovered that left click suddenly does not work on the bottom right corner region of my monitor. For some reason I decided to right click that region, and a context menu appeared, which means there is a hidden window right there. Using Process Monitor I discovered that it's QtWebEngineProcess.exe.

Process Monitor shows that it's linked to Origin.exe and sure enough End Process Tree of Origin.exe immediately shuts down QtWebProcess. Seems that if you let Origin runs for a long time in your PC, QtWebProcess will have that hidden window in your bottom right hand corner of your desktop.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Is the problem just the bottom right hand corner of screen?

Do you use Origin?

For the past few days I discovered that left click suddenly does not work on the bottom right corner region of my monitor. For some reason I decided to right click that region, and a context menu appeared, which means there is a hidden window right there. Using Process Monitor I discovered that it's QtWebEngineProcess.exe.

Process Monitor shows that it's linked to Origin.exe and sure enough End Process Tree of Origin.exe immediately shuts down QtWebProcess. Seems that if you let Origin runs for a long time in your PC, QtWebProcess will have that hidden window in your bottom right hand corner of your desktop.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/55wqzz/psa_if_youre_using_the_new_origin_qtwebprocess/

Shutting down Origin should fix it - need to make sure its not running in background. Its a process tied to Origin that causes this.

Solution