[SOLVED] Problem with my ram

Sep 13, 2019
I just bought ddr3 8gb ram 1600mhz but it cannot run on my pc which previously run on ddr3 2gb ram 1333mhz, every time I boot the blue screen appears.CPU-INTEL CORE I3
WINDOWS 10

Solution
You can't overclock locked Intel CPUs and I don't remember there being an unlocked i3 that uses DDR3. Downclocking the RAM is an option if you run into what you suspect to be RAM-related stability issues.

InvalidError

Titan
After changing memory, I'd strongly recommend running memtest86 for 10+ hours to see if the memory might have issues. Any errors there would indicate a problem either with the memory chips themselves (errors that appear to affect specific bits at specific addresses) or the memory bus (errors follow a given address line or affect the same data bit(s) regardless of address.)

Reactions: Akwasi Konadu
Sep 13, 2019
After changing memory, I'd strongly recommend running memtest86 for 10+ hours to see if the memory might have issues. Any errors there would indicate a problem either with the memory chips themselves (errors that appear to affect specific bits at specific addresses) or the memory bus (errors follow a given address line or affect the same data bit(s) regardless of address.)
OK tnx a lot I will do it tonight. If I have any problems I will notify you.