[SOLVED] Problem with PC turning on with no display detected

Sep 28, 2020
So my issue started with a different video card and has now came over to my new video card. The issue is the computer will randomly stop displaying anything on screen. Monitor will not detect anything connected but the computer stays on. If music or a video is still playing, it will keep playing. I can remote into the computer while all this is happening and can see everything via remote.

Display adapter is non existent in the device manager during this issue. If I tell it to show hidden devices , it shows my video card driver but greyed out. I deleted that one, attempted to reinstall a new driver and the old driver i still had on the PC but both did not work. Not sure what the issue is here. The issue is not more consistent then before. I use to be able to turn it off and then back on and everything would work for awhile. Now, its just not doing anything. I doubt its a video card problem as this has happened on 2 video cards.

I suspect the motherboard or perhaps even PSU. Any thoughts?
Even viewer does not show anything, i did do a fresh reinstall of windows before as well.

Ryzen 7 1800x Proc
Gigabyte AX 370 Gaming
OCZ 800 Modular PSU
AMD 5700XT GPU
16GB Gskill Trident RAM @1066
Windows 10 home

Solution
This issue is odd and in case anyone else runs into this, i ended up replacing my motherboard and everything came up correct.
I did not change anything else but that motherboard. Its been running for 24 hours now with no issues. I played some games, streamed a bit, normal web searches , music , etc..

I just found it odd that i could remote into the machine but the video card could not be detected at all. It was my first Gigabyte Board, I had it for awhile. It seems like its been a problem for a while now. Anyway. So far so good.
Sep 28, 2020
This issue is odd and in case anyone else runs into this, i ended up replacing my motherboard and everything came up correct.
I did not change anything else but that motherboard. Its been running for 24 hours now with no issues. I played some games, streamed a bit, normal web searches , music , etc..

I just found it odd that i could remote into the machine but the video card could not be detected at all. It was my first Gigabyte Board, I had it for awhile. It seems like its been a problem for a while now. Anyway. So far so good.

Solution