Question Problem with pc

Jun 11, 2019
Hello i got a problem with my pc. since last week saturday my pc started to overheat and just crash, it showed me a blue with black tearing screen and the sound just kinda looped/froze. after that i checked how hot my pc became, and it went to 50-70 celcius and since it locked at 70 i think it crashes
my pc didnt fell very hot when i touch the top.
since sunday evening my pc crashed again, after that my pc boot up through bios i noticed that some weird lines across the screen and some letters were shaped oddly and then i saw the windows logo loading, after that it showed a black screen and it stood there forever. after a few tries it show a blue screen saying my pc needed repair with error 0xc000000f and i couldnt enter safe mode or retry.
i tried to use media creation tool to fix it but nothing worked.
i placed my old windows 7 32 bit hdd from laptop to my pc and then it worked, but i noticed that i still have these green and purple bars randomly on my screen.
after i backup my ssd, i deleted everything on it and reinstalled windows 8.1.
everything worked again except that those green and purple lines still were there.
i tried to change my cable from display port to hdmi but then it say no signal.
i tried to use the hdmi connected to my television but still no signal.
i also removed my graphic card and tried to connect to my intergrated intel graphics, but then i still get no signal on either display port or hdmi.
i noticed i also couldnt change my monitor refresh rate to 144hz i could only choose 63hz.
after a while the pc started to slow down and became unresponsive and the pc started to crash again showing me a black screen, i restarted it and then it happen again. after that i got the same blue screen like before.
Now i dont know what else i could do beside ask for help

Jun 11, 2019
Motherboard : MSI Z87-G55 Z87 RG SA

CPU : Intel Core i5-4460 3200 1150

Graphic card : Club2GB D5 X R9 270 Royal Queen R

Ram : D3 8GB 2133-11 RipjawsX K2 GSK (2x 4GB ram)

PSU : CoolerMaster G550M 550W ATX

SSD : Samsung evo 850 250gb

Monitor : Acer KG271C

Windows 8.1 64 bit

Jun 11, 2019
I have to agree it sounds like a GPU problem and not CPU problem.

Do you have a way to try with another GPU? Even the integrated one just to test stability.

Cheers!
I tried to use my intergrated intel graphics but it say No signal when i connect with hdmi or display port even when my pc is running.