Problem with rss feed?

Anshul Sood

Honorable
May 15, 2013
I am using feedly to follow both toms hardware news and article feeds and since about 1-2 weeks, most of the articles do not have the proper link associated with them. So, on opening in new tab, they just open this page http://telecharger.tomsguide.fr/?utm_source=feedly. Is there some problem on my end or is it the same for everyone else?

Solution
Is your RSS feed appending to the URL? ?utm_source=feedly isn't how we serve up RSS links usually. That could potentially be your issue. Is there a settings area you can examine in Feedly to see if it's auto-appending to URLs?

Anshul Sood

Honorable
May 15, 2013
here is a screenshot.

the highlighted section on bottom left is the link opened on clicking any link from tomshardware.
All other feeds are working correctly.
My other feeds are

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Is your RSS feed appending to the URL? ?utm_source=feedly isn't how we serve up RSS links usually. That could potentially be your issue. Is there a settings area you can examine in Feedly to see if it's auto-appending to URLs?

Solution

Anshul Sood

Honorable
May 15, 2013

Hmm. I tried using google reader instead of feedly and the problem went away. Maybe some problem with feedly backend. Anyway, thanks for the help, I will file a bug report with feedly.