[SOLVED] Problem with TUF X570

Feb 17, 2020
Hello guys, i recently brought a TUF X570 + R5 3600 + 2x8 3200MHz Vengeance PRo RGB and Im having a problem with this kit, when I turn on the PC only the led of the DRAM and CPU turns on, the VGA and BOOT stay off, i already disconnect the GPU for "force" the VGA led to turn on but doesn't work, that means that the led is not working right? And sometimes I'm having a instability when I turn the PC on, the DRAM and CPU light turns on and the PC reboot until turn on normaly.
Sorry for my english, Im from Brasil.

Solution
The instability just happen sometimes, so

The instability just happen sometimes, so its hard to say if will correct this or not, but i already use without the DOCP and works fine
Try updating the BIOS to the latest version available and try enabling DOCP again.

Without enabling DOCP (Direct Over Clock Profile) the SPD (Serial Presence Detect) of that RAM is 2133MHz (15-15-15-36/ 1.2V).

To run at 3200MHz the timings are 16-18-18-36 and 1.35V
You might need to manually enter those settings if your motherboard is not detecting it.
Feb 17, 2020
Does it help if you change the speed of the RAM to 2933MHz or 2666MHz in the BIOS?

The instability just happen sometimes, so its hard to say if will correct this or not, but i already use without the DOCP and works fine

Try updating the BIOS to the latest version available and try enabling DOCP again.

Without enabling DOCP (Direct Over Clock Profile) the SPD (Serial Presence Detect) of that RAM is 2133MHz (15-15-15-36/ 1.2V).

To run at 3200MHz the timings are 16-18-18-36 and 1.35V
You might need to manually enter those settings if your motherboard is not detecting it.

Solution