Mar 19, 2021
this is my pc spec

i5-2400 @ 3.10 ghz

gtx 670

kingston ssd and a toshiba HDD

2 x 4gb ram ddr3

wifi realtek 8812BU wireless lan 802.11ac

running window 10

My initial problem was that the screen keep giving me some problem, I can watch most YouTube video just fine no problem but when I tried to watch video from my file, it's just covered in black screen. I can only see like 5 percent of the video( only the top portion) , so I tried updating the graphic card driver from NVidia and it's still the same problem( and now the PC got no sound) . After reformatting the pc when I sometime start the PC, screen have these black square boxes covering the screen diagonally. Restarting the PC help to solve the black square boxes problem but not the rest. I think it's a hardware problem but I do not know where the problem exactly, thank you for reading.

Solution
this is my pc spec

i5-2400 @ 3.10 ghz

gtx 670

2 x 4gb ram ddr3

running window 10

My initial problem was that the screen keep giving me some problem, I can watch most YouTube video just fine no problem but when I tried to watch video from my file, it's just covered in black screen info. I can only see like 5 percent of the video( only the top portion) , so I tried updating the graphic card driver from NVidia and it's still the same problem( and now the PC got no sound info) . After reformatting the pc when I sometime start the PC, screen have these black square boxes covering the screen diagonally. Restarting the PC help to solve the black...
Mar 19, 2021
I think you're right, My GPU seem to be causing the issue thank man. But I uninstall all relate driver and delete all NVidia related item and restart the system it seem to be working now. occasionally there will be white spot covering now.

Apr 2, 2021
this is my pc spec

i5-2400 @ 3.10 ghz

gtx 670

2 x 4gb ram ddr3

running window 10

My initial problem was that the screen keep giving me some problem, I can watch most YouTube video just fine no problem but when I tried to watch video from my file, it's just covered in black screen info. I can only see like 5 percent of the video( only the top portion) , so I tried updating the graphic card driver from NVidia and it's still the same problem( and now the PC got no sound info) . After reformatting the pc when I sometime start the PC, screen have these black square boxes covering the screen diagonally. Restarting the PC help to solve the black square boxes problem but not the rest. I think it's a hardware problem but I do not know where the problem exactly, thank you for reading.

MP4 files created with a h.264 codec should work in Tracker (including dragging and dropping the video into Tracker) but your file may be too large or the MP4 have been created with a non-standard codec.

If you have a video clip that is not loading in Tracker, try converting it into another format using an online tool, such as Cloud Converter.

Solution