Question Problem with Windows 10

Aug 3, 2019
Windows 10 and 8.1 update not working with error code 0xc80003fa and apps like chrome crashing time to time
And i can not install any drivers (graphic cards chipset etc)

But when i install windows 7 or windows 8 i have not face any problem

My computer component
Asus maximus x code
Gtx 1070 sli
Gskill 16gb 3200mhz
Corsair h115i
850W corsair

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 3, 2019
Sorry about misunderstood about yell (i am not regognise it)
İ have aldready installed lots of win 10 iso versions which are newest.
I have lastest bios version on my motherboard.
Also i used different ssd which worked correctly with windows 10 in different computer , but when i used it in my computer ,i have same problem my computer.

Colif

Win 11 Master
yell was just referring to size of text you chose, I made it smaller. No big deal :)

Maybe download latest drivers while on win 7, put them on a USB drive, and then once you installed win 10, install them off the USB

It could be the default LAN driver doesn't work well with your PC.

I would stick with newest ISO as it includes all the updates of previous ones anyway.

Aug 3, 2019
Actually my computer was working well with win 10 But after format it gives error (0xc8003fa) after that i installed win 8.1 same error (0xc8003fa and can not be install any driver)
But when i install win 8 or win 7 no problem why?? :/
Now i am using win 7 with no problem (just there are same green and blue lines in youtube videos :/(i also dont know why this problem occurs although my graphic driver is latest version) but there are no problem in games)

Aug 3, 2019
This problem lasts as 3-4 mounth (before i format my computer) and it makes me crazy:/ i tried everything (diffrent iso,different ssd hdd ,changing configration like single ram graphic card, no graphic card) but i did not fix it
İ searched this problem on internet but there are not any solutions actually.

Colif

Win 11 Master
So the problems are the update errors on win 10 & 8, and the screen colour in Youtube? Is that all?

can you take a photo of these lines in youtube videos?
upload it to a file sharing website and show link here

So its not the ssd since you get same problems on another drive
Do videos show weird colours with or without GPU?

Aug 3, 2019
Problem windows update error (0xc80003fa) with windows 10 and 8.1

But there are no problem with windows 8 and 7
Now i am using windows 7
But that lines which are mentioned above
are same problem all of OS
But just youtube videos and same side of spotify app there are not any line in games,deskop,twitcth videos

Colif

Win 11 Master
Do you use wifi or LAN?
If WIFI, what adapter card?
If you use LAN, there aren't win 8 drivers for motherboard so likely it uses the win 7 ones... still doesn't explain why win 7 works fine and win 8.1 & 10 create errors as there are newer drivers for both.

i figure its lan drivers as why else would 2 OS give exact same error code, they have similar kernels and error codes, but normally 2 installs have enough difference to not say no, its this exact same error again.

Windows 10 and 8.1 update not working with error code 0xc80003fa and apps like chrome crashing time to time
And i can not install any drivers (graphic cards chipset etc)

But when i install windows 7 or windows 8 i have not face any problem

My computer component
Asus maximus x code
Gtx 1070 sli
Gskill 16gb 3200mhz
Corsair h115i
850W corsair

That motherboard has Win 10 driver support https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-MAXIMUS-X-CODE/HelpDesk_Download/

You talk about different ISOs you used, did you go to Microsoft support site and download the setup for Win 10 from there?

https://pasteboard.co/IsvJBd6.jpg

İ have uploaded photo relating problem
i get this restriction when i click to manage button in windows 10.

That is normal when the system has group policy setup on it. If you did a clean setup of Windows 10, with the official setup media, and are using an administrator account to install programs and drivers, you will not see that message.

Aug 3, 2019
this photo has taken after clean install windows 10 with official windows iso
My account probably is administrator ( i did not active administrator account on cmd but after clean install i get this error why?
Maybe my problem is relevant with this problem?