Problems adding a computer

Hi, I have a Windows XP Pro PC that I have successfully
added to a domain on a Windows NT 4 (SP6) PDC but it
remains permanently dimmed (i.e. is always shown as
offline) in Server Manager. One of the consequences of
this is that I can't auto roll out anti-virus to this
client. Other than this, the PC seems to be OK and has no
problems logging in to the domain! I have several other
WinXP Pro workstations that don't have this issue.

I have tried deleting and then recreating the computer on
the domain but get the same result. I have ensured that
the WinXP firewall is off (I'd heard this could cause
these symptoms).

Can anybody please shed some light on this?

You have disabled the local security policy which encrypts
the secure channel data? NT 4.0 doesn't support secure
channel encryption. The policy is domain member: digitally
encrypt or sign secure channel. Make sure it's disabled.