Problems recording demos in rtcw

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Hi,

In rtcw, I'll record a demo in the usual manner:

/set g_synchronousClients 1
/record demo1

Then, I'll stop recording

/stoprecord
/g_synchronousClients 0

Then, when I try to play it back:

/demo demo1

RTCW pukes and terminates, and the following error is displayed:

Sys_Error: VM_Call with NULL vm

This happens both with version 1.41-3 on Linux, and the original
off-the-disk version 1.0.0 on Windows. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Asfand Yar

--
http://www.it-is-truth.org/

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Asfand Yar Qazi <im_not_giving_it_here@i_hate_spam.com> wrote in
news:cdmmki$u96$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk :

> /g_synchronousClients 0
^^
IMO 1.

--
Jurczyk na Marsa lub do altanki ! http://jurczyk.unspl.com

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning." - Colonel Bill Kilgore
e-mail: kropa@post.pl ICQ#:56538615 GG#:152255

kropa wrote:
> Asfand Yar Qazi <im_not_giving_it_here@i_hate_spam.com> wrote in
> news:cdmmki$u96$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk :
>

>>/g_synchronousClients 0
>
> ^^
> IMO 1.

that's not the problem, if you read the original post carefully.

--
http://www.it-is-truth.org/