Problems Starting up Windows 7 update and other things

Johnathan Valdez

Reputable
Apr 12, 2015
i've already tried reinstalling windows 7 twice just to get this update problem out of the way. Sometimes ill get past it use windows fix it tool and still not work. The main problem is when widows is checking for updates and gets no where so i change settings and it lets me download and i have about 6 failed updates and my wireless adapter never updates.

should i install my video cards update via internet or just let windows update run its course im not sure if im suppose to do this in any order

this is a custom gaming pc that already had everything preloaded came with the cds and stuff but had to switch drives because this one had keylogger viruses etc too paranoid to format it even so i used a brand new drive set in win 7 cd everything goes good i select to auto update (recommended) put in video card cd (without internet) then put in the computers drivers cd and then i get an error with the wireless adapter not being able to update or finding any drivers. Forget that i just go to windows update and it has an X eventhough i set it to autoupdate

DevGr

Reputable
Jan 28, 2016
I didn't really understand what your problem is but if you want drivers for your devices ( Graphics card, wireless card, Ethernet ...etc ) my advice is to go to the manufacturer's website (nVidia, Intel, Realtek, Atheros ...etc ) and download the latest drivers for your hardware.
If you don't know your hardware's manufacturer just go to http://www.driverscloud.com/en click START DETECTION and install their detection utility and it will scan your computer and provide you with links to the latest drivers for you devices.