Question Problems using Epson iProjection App with Lenovo ThinkPad running Windows 10 and Epson 7260 Projector ?

Feb 2, 2022
I am having difficulty when I use the Epson iProjection App and my Lenovo ThinkPad in the duplicate mode. I am a music director and use powerpoint to show music slides as I direct the choir. I need the screen on my laptop to show exactly the same image as the choir is seeing off the projector. When I set the settings to duplicate on the computer, either the projector goes black or my computer screen blanks out. I can set it in the extend mode and everything works as it should. I can also hook to projector with a vga cable and the diplay and projector show the same. It appears there must be a setting out of wack someplace, but after studying this for hours, I am not coming up with a solution. Can somebody help me out or steer me to the right forum? Epson is not very helpful with Windows users, I've tried them in the past.

Ralston18

Titan
Is there some particular function or other need requiring the use of Epson iProjection?

Are you using "WIN" + "P" to chose the PROJECT mode?

If you right click an empty place on the laptop desktop are you able to access the Control Panel for your video card?

Feb 2, 2022
This laptop does not have an Hdmi port and if I hook up with vga, I have to use another USB cable to enable projector remote. That is why I prefer to use the wireless function. Is there another wireless way I can connect? The answer to your last two questions is yes. I only noctice a problem when I try to duplicate image. If I am in extend mode, everything works fine, however that makes my image on my computer too small for me to sing off. Thank you!