Question Problems with artifacting ?

Sep 7, 2023
My problem has become a little complicated. I'm seeing artifacting on 3 separate games in my current rig(only one I can replicate on demand)

I replaced my GPU with an older one and didn't see any problems, so I then put my current GPU into another rig and saw no artifacting.

I've used different monitors, changed cables, removed ram and even changed the power supply. No matter what I do my current GPU keeps artifacting in my current build. I've used DDU each time I've switch gpus and my driver are up to date

Any help would be appreciated. Not sure what else could be the problem here.

Current PC
I7 12700k
3080 tuf 10gb
32gb Corsair vengeance
MSI z690-a pro
1000w EVGA supernova

Other PC
I7 6700k
2070 super
16 gb ram
Z390 gigabyte
750w seasonic focus gold

This is on windows 11

Lutfij

Titan
What game are you experiencing the artificating on? Where did you source the installers for the game from?

1000w EVGA supernova
Got a link to the PSU? Age of the unit? Are the connections to your GPU fully seated and secure?

I've used DDU each time I've switch gpus and my driver are up to date
After using DDU, use the latest GPU drivers sourced from Nvidia's support site, install that in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

BIOS version on your Z690 motherboard?

Sep 7, 2023
Uncharted 4, RDR2, wayfinder. Steam

PSU about 2 years old. All connections secure also seeing same problem when using all my current rig parts with my seasonic PSU

I can try this

7D25v1D from 2023-07-13

Last edited: