[SOLVED] Problems with NAT type and Ping on hamachi type networks

Dec 10, 2020
Im a bit lost on why is this happening but to resume it, i have strict NAT type on most games. I've tried with enabling DMZ but it seems to do nothing in my case but the real deal is that when i try to play a game on any hamachi type network, i get 300+ ms everytime so i was wondering if there's any way to solve this? I mean i can live with the strict nat since my ping on those games is low (like 50 ms) while the 300 ms to people that are literally 500 mts away from me it's driving me crazy

Solution
Can you ping a normal place and see how ping is there without hamachi running you know like google.com or something?

As to your fixed line internet, the devices you have in the house, starting with the device the isp supplied all the way up to your computer.

IE combo wireless/cable modem, then I feed a power line adapter to my computer room which then feeds a wireless router and from that ethernet to my computer, or whatever you have set up.
Dec 10, 2020
im using a fixed line conection. And from what i know, hamachi and other programs like radmin vpn are used to create like a "virtual lan" to be able to play old games with people (it has more uses but i mainly use it for playing games on lan with friends)

Wacabletech06

Reputable
Jul 4, 2019
Can you ping a normal place and see how ping is there without hamachi running you know like google.com or something?

As to your fixed line internet, the devices you have in the house, starting with the device the isp supplied all the way up to your computer.

IE combo wireless/cable modem, then I feed a power line adapter to my computer room which then feeds a wireless router and from that ethernet to my computer, or whatever you have set up.

Solution
Dec 10, 2020

to both the modem of the isp and my main modem i've got less than 1 ms, as for google and facebook i've got 4 to 5 ms. I think the problem is that my isp claims that they're working to use IPv6 so that will make sense that i have problems setting up the dmz and the nat trouble. (i've got 100 Mb fiber speed so the ping is not the issue here)

Dec 10, 2020
Summary report
------------------------

Test name: Peer Result: [YELLOW] -> Problems found
Details:

Tunnel: OK

Local results:
Adapter configuration: OK
Traffic test: Inbound traffic blocked, check firewall settings
Peer results: [252-924-253]
Adapter configuration: OK
Traffic test: Inbound traffic blocked, check firewall settings
i found this on hamachi while testing my conection with one of my friends. Now i need help 'cuz i've disabled the firewall both on my modem and windows